Daily cleaning will be enhanced throughout the entirety of Axis Replay’s facility.
Special attention will be shown to high-traffic areas, such as registration, the bar, restrooms, PC stations, console areas, handrails, door handles, tables, and seating.
Our enhanced cleaning process includes a 3rd party cleaning service using medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants which are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus with a kill time of less than one minute for all surfaces.
We’re promoting social distancing measures as a means of reducing opportunities for transmission. Some of the interventions we’re implementing include:
- Signage and ground markers: Please pay special attention to our signage and ground markings, which have been installed throughout our facility to help our guests navigate common areas comfortably while observing social distancing.
- Physical barriers: Physical barriers may exist around areas such as Registration, the bar, and Production where physical space may be difficult to navigate according to our social distancing guidelines. These barriers are put in place as a means of promoting proper distancing amongst our guests, not to prevent access to our space.
- Training: Our staff are trained to engage our guests with respect to their physical space and comfort, and we’ve encouraged them to promote social distancing among everyone in our facility.
Face coverings will be required by both guests and staff members. We require everyone above the age of 2 to wear a face mask prior to entry, and only remove them when dining. All face coverings should:
- Fully cover and protect an individual’s mouth and nose and allow the guest to be hands-free
- Fit snugly yet comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or loops worn around the ears
- Be made of a breathable material, either disposable or reusable
Please do not wear improvised face coverings, such as costume masks, helmets, or other such apparel. These aren’t appropriate to our facility and we will kindly ask you to leave and return with appropriate face coverings.
We’re altering some of our experiences in order to minimize contact. These include:
Cashless Transactions: We recommend that all guests use cashless payment options, including debit cards, credit cards, and gift cards. Guests can also utilize contactless payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other mobile wallets for transactions at Axis Replay.
We’ll be screening temperatures prior to anyone’s entry into Axis Replay.
Based on guidelines coming from the CDC, any individual with a fever of 100.4 or above will be directed to a location separate from others for rescreening. If the individual continues to maintain a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will not be allowed within the facility; those in that individual’s party will not be allowed entry either.
Before leaving home, we ask that you check your temperature as well as the temperature of those coming with you. This precaution keeps you and our staff safe and we greatly appreciate the courtesy.
RESERVE YOUR VISIT
We’ll be reserving your space for you in advance, so please get in touch with us so that we can prepare for your visit. Entering our facility will require that you be an active member, as well as reserving a space ahead of time.